Our work is often hidden—beneath the ground, water, building or pavement—but our success is defined by how well our designs compliment the building or site. On projects large and small, our consultants help navigate project challenges and client needs so the site performs well today, tomorrow and years into the future.
Each successful project begins with selecting and carefully analyzing the job site. We assist clients in determining potential site challenges and benefits to ensure project success from the start.
- Feasibility Studies
- Site Investigation & Assessment
- Annexation Consultation
- Flood Plain Determination
- Wetland Investigation
- Jurisdictional Determination
The core component of our work, site development requires a careful understanding of how the site will need to function day in and day out. Our consultants put themselves in the shoes of end users so each design component both enhances the architectural vision and provides high value.
- Site Planning/Master Planning
- Conceptual & Preliminary Design
- Geometric Design
- Roadway & Parking Lot Design
- Pavement Design
- ADA Compliance
Utilities are often hidden, but they are an essential part of how the site performs. One size does not fit all, so we consider each site’s individual needs and the best design solutions for the project.
- Sanitary Sewer System Design
- Lift Station Design
- Onsite Wastewater Treatment Facilities
- Storm Sewer System Design
Our water resource designs speak for themselves. We work hard to ensure water adds to the aesthetics and functionality of the site and stays off the fields, trails and parking lots used each day.
- Site Drainage
- Detention Analysis
- Watershed Planning
- Base Flood Elevation Determination
- Wet Pond Design
- Floodplain & Floodway Reconfiguration
- Stormwater Management
- Hydrologic & Hydraulic Analysis
- Expert Witness Services
- Best Management Practice Design & Implementation
- Wetland Hydrologic Calculations
Permitting & public coordination
We work only for you and never directly for permitting agencies. We do, however, carefully coordinate with local officials to analyze and modify regulations, as well as ensure each design provides the best solution for each individual project site.
- Local Municipalities
- County Agencies
- Sanitary Districts
- Environmental Protection Agency
- Department of Natural Resources
- Department of Transportation
- United States Army Corps of Engineers
- Health Department